Here is the step by step instructions on how to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J6 by unlock code so you can use it with any compatible GSM carrier worldwide. We provide a fast, easy and secure way to unlock phones with the lowest price guaranteed. Get your Samsung Galaxy J6 unlock code at Codes2unlock.com.
Why Unlock Samsung Galaxy J6
Unlock Samsung Galaxy J6 allows you to use it with any compatible GSM sim card worldwide. The unlocking process having few easy steps in which you have to enter some codes or numbers. Also, this is a one-time permanent unlocking solution so you don’t have to unlock your phone each time when you change your sim card.
Steps to get Samsung Galaxy J6 unlock code
- Go to Codes2unlock.com and enter your phone details like phone manufacturer, model, and locked network.
- Check unlock code price and availability and enter the IMEI number.
- Then fill your name and email on which you want to receive the unlock code and pay via credit/debit card or PayPal.
- We will email you the unlock code once your order is complete.
- Your IMEI number may be 15 or 17 digits long but you have to provide only first 15 digits. You can find it by pressing *#06# on your phone or look at the sticker behind the battery of your phone.
- Select the Original network of your phone as locked network and not the network you wish to use after unlocking.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Unlocking Instructions
Once you received unlock code on your email, follow the instructions given:
- Remove the original SIM card and Insert a non-accepted SIM card and power on.
- Your Phone will prompt for “SIM network unlock Pin” or “Enter Network Unlock Code”
- Input the unlock code given and press “Unlock”
- Your phone will show Network Unlock Successful message and it is unlocked now!
- You can also unlock Samsung phone any model by using the above instructions.
- All variants of Samsung Galaxy J6 are supported for unlocking like AT&T Samsung Galaxy J6, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy J6, MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy J6 etc.
- After unlocking you can use your phone with any supported GSM SIM cards from worldwide.
- Please make sure your phone is not barred or blacklisted by the network.
- Be sure to provide the correct details of your phone to get the correct Samsung Galaxy J6 unlock code.
You can also unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus device by following instructions given above.