How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 by Code
Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S2 to use with another sim card or Gsm network through a 100 % safe and secure method for unlocking. Just simply select your phone manufacturer as Samsung, select the network of your Samsung Galaxy S2 is locked to, enter phone model number and imei number.
To get your IMEI number press *#06# on your dial pad or look at the sticker behind the battery of your phone. your IMEI number may be 15 or 17 digits long but we need only first 15 digits of your IMEI number while placing your order.
After that click on unlock now button, review your order, fill other details and make payment. once you placed your order successfully we will email you the unlock code within specified average processing time. please note given processing time is average processing time, sometimes it may delay on weekends or if we try alternative database to get the code
We provide all levels of code from Samsung manufacturer database
Network Unlock Code
Service Provider Code
Unlock any model of Samsung Galaxy S2
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100G
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100P
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 II HD LTE
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 II HD LTE i757m
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
Codes2unlock is a leading online site who specialize in mobile phone unlocking service, we can unlock almost all major phones from different network service providers. having 3+ years of experience in the unlocking industry and we earn a great trust through our dedicated customer service and support. apart from the fast processing we also provide a 100 % safe and secure method to unlock your mobile phones with the lowest prices guaranteed.
Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlocking Instructions
Once you get the unlock code from us, follow these steps
1. Insert the non-accepted sim card and power on.
2. Your phone prompts to enter "Sim Network Unlock Pin".
3. Enter the network unlock code and press OK or Enter.
4. Your Samsung Galaxy S2 is now unlocked.
NOTE: If your Samsung Phone display "phone freeze" message when you are trying to input a unlock code, This means your samsung phone is in freeze mode, then first input the Defreeze Code and then input Network Unlock Code
Why unlock your Samsung Galaxy S2 with Codes2unlock.com
1. Easily switch between different SIM cards with the same phone.
2. The resell value of your Samsung Galaxy S2 will increases as it is available to more carriers.
3. While traveling abroad, use a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
4. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S2 from the comfort of your own home.
5. No need to run any complicated software, or jailbreaking required.
6. There is no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy S2 by unlocking it.
7. No technical skills or experience is needed.
8. Your Samsung Galaxy S2 will be permanently unlocked, even after updates.
9. 100% guaranteed to unlock without void your warranty.